Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 24 February 2008

dance til to you drop

Today, which is a SUNDAY, my cousin Marina took me to one of her casual dance classes. It was at the Sydney Theatre dance place, near The Rocks. Since we were late, we took our positions are the back of the class. They were in the middle of their stretches when we came in and MAN their stretches really make you stretch. It's not like those high school PDHPE stretches, oh no! It was fully stretch like there's no tomorrow stretches. It was painful alright, but I managed to live through. LOL! My cousin was more stiff than I am, so she stopped half way through. She also so someone she didn't like from her business so she was being self-conscience throughout the whole lesson. The whole lesson took 2 hours, and it was worth $18. I guess it was worth it since it was pretty interesting. We learnt how to do street jazz. Both my cousin and I thought it had too much attitude for our liking. Marina plans to do jazz the next time she goes there. I'd like to go there again =). I like to dance. I got home at ate some crunchy honey cereal before I started on my assignments. Two of them were due last friday but I was sick last Friday, so I'm handing them in tomorrow. Another assignment had parts in them and I had two parts. One part was with a friend and another part was an individual one. I finished three out of four assignments. The last one, which is the Chemistry one, I got stuck on how to present my work so I borrowed Jenny's assignment to have a look at how she did hers. I decided to do the assignment at school tomorrow because I'm slowly getting a head ache and I was hoping to sleep early tonight. Afterall, it's photo day tomorrow. *sigh* So early, again!

No comments: