Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 23 February 2008

preoccupied

21O2O8 - Danny's 15th Birthday.

There's not much that I can say about this week actually. We went to watch 'Sweeney Todd' on Wednesday. If you ask me if I would recommend it, I really wouldn't know how to answer you. If you analyse it in minor parts, it's excellent, but if you were to ask me the whole movie in general, I would say I that I didn't really enjoy it that much. Though, I must say Johnny Depp is a superb actor! No wonder so many people like him so much! The songs in the movie were quite irritating and catchy at the same time. Maybe it's because it's not really my type of genre, or maybe I just don't understand the art of Tim Burton's directing techniques. Oh wells. Titan went and bought Phu's birthday present afterward. I took pictures that day too! Most of them were quite random xD! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY!!! =) He is 15 this year *sigh* He's like 2 years younger than me since I'm turning 17 this year xP. I feel so old already! On the same day as Danny's birthday, which is a Thursday, Linh and I went to the Library and Nelson and Anthony joined us. Later, Katty and Linda joined us as well. HAHAHA! Poor Anthony, he was beaten by Linda in a maths question. But, like Katty said, it HAS been 2 years since he last did maths. We saw Julie Pham at the library too and she allowed me to eat a friend's donut =) so I thank her for letting me LOL! And I also thank the guy that bought the donuts in the first place. When Anthony and Linh left to buy some food, Nelson and Julie was going hyper and hence, they graffiti my maths text book, as well as Anthony's drink bottle. Linh, Anthony, Nelson and I left to the park and we were ALL being so childish LOL! For example, I classified Linh and Anthony as 'Asian Cockatoos' since we were observing some at the park, and apparently, some of them were mating xD.Then we played on the swings and see-saw. It took Nelson 3 TIMES to catch me from the swings. *sigh* oh wells! I didn't go to school on Friday since I was sick with the flu, though I did go to tutor because I didn't want Jimmy to think I was truanting again. *sigh* I have so much things to catch up again. Now I have lots of assignments to finish, majority of them are English assignments, and 2 of them were suppose to be due last Friday but I was away, so it's due on Monday for me now. I just hope the teacher would still mark it T___T!!

No comments: