Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 30 January 2011

Diary Entry #1: Taking Off

 Dear Dairy,

The day has come for me to reach for the skies and land safely (hopefully) in a completely different place. Leaving in an hour, I'll be traveling to Malaysia for 5 hours. This will be my first trip in ~10 years. This will also be my first time seeing my Malaysian relatives, from my dad side, in ~10 years. I'm actually quite worried and scared for a number of things. For example, being the idiot who gets drugs shoved into her baggage without her knowledge and gets sentenced to death (the death sentence still exists in Malaysia, and they're not very considerate people); Toby not being looked after properly; I won't be able to communicate well with my relatives; missing my flight and wasting my ticket; etc. I'll be spending Chinese New Year over there and so far, I only remember 2-3 blessings that you say to people on CNY =S *sigh* what am I going to do? Under certain circumstances, my trip's been extended to 3 weeks. 


Thank God I checked-in online because the line was really long O_O. Many thanks to my cousin for telling me to do so. Many thanks to her for driving me there, paying for my sushi and paying for the parking fees with prices so high it sky-rocketed through the roof. No, seriously. The parking fees were REALLY expensive; $7 for just 0 - 15 minutes! You know, my cousin was so worried about me that she asked the staffs to help direct me through the process. Hence, I end up following  two elderly people in wheelchairs to the plane. I guess, although it's embarrassing, I was pretty lucky because I get to skip the line and get right on xD. And although my seat was pretty far back, I managed to get a sit next to the aisle. I would've preferred the window, seat to look out the window,  but seeing how many times I had to get out of my seats to go to the lavatory, I didn't really care about the window anymore. My bladder was more important. They also gave us a lot of food =P ahaha it wasn't so bad like everyone said it would be. I also get to sit next to a pretty cute, tall guy ;D AHAHA. I'm very thankful to him. He helped me a lot after getting of the plane =). I managed to get a photo with him before he left. I'll upload it next time. For safety reasons, I shall not reveal his name =) (Andrew).


Fast-forward 8 hours. So apparently, the trip was 8 hours instead of 5; I forgot to consider day-light saving ahahah ... Lucky, my Aunt, and cousins San San and Mun Fei recognised me. I was a bit scared that they were late, or didn't recognise me. We caught up, went to eat at a near by restaurant that was close to their house. The food was a lot different to what I usually eat in Australia. I felt myself getting excited by the minute. We got home and they helped me back up. I had a nice, mildly serious chat with my Aunt. She's a very nice lady =). I feel comfortable already, though every once in a while I keep thinking about Toby. I mean, I know mum can look after herself, so I'm not too worried, but Toby can't look after himself. I wish I gave him a better hug and a kiss goodbye before I left. I hope he's okay =/. Anyways, that's it for today =). It's pretty late. 



 Ginger tea.
 
Hamburger with more eggs than the usually Maccas burgers.

Hopefully, I'll be able to upload a post every day about my events. I rather not write 3 weeks' worth of adventures at the end of it, in one go lol. See you peeps in 3, and I wish for your safety =). Take care =). Oh! By the way, thanks for the blessings my friends and family gave me =). Many thanks to Vicky and Eric for coming over on the day, it was quite a surprise, and helping me put my luggage into my cousin's trunk =). Oh, and thanks for the souvenirs Vicky =).

Peace out,
FiONA =).

No comments: