Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 20 January 2011

Mount. Druitt, here we come

19O111 - Shirley C.'s 19th and Nelson's 20th Birthdays.

Last Tuesday, MG held a birthday outing, in Mount Druitt, for her 19th birthday. Apparently, it was her first time celebrating her birthday in Australia; she usually celebrated it in the Philippines. We went to a pub and had steak. Unlike other normal pubs, we get to cook our own steak and take as much salad as we can; the only thing was that we couldn't go back to take more. Since it was a special, $6 on Tuesday and Wednesdays, the generous mother treated us all =D YAY!!! MG had 2 birthday cakes; one was an ice cream cake and another was a chocolate cheesecake. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish my piece of the chocolate cheesecake because I ate too much ice cream cake =S. I would've just shoved it down my throat for the sake of manners (I prefer to eat everything that's on my plate when I'm eating out) but I rather not make a scene >.> ...





After lunch, we drove to Westfield's Hoyts, which was on the other side of the railway station =), to watch a movie. We decided to watch 'Burlesque,' starring Cher and Christina Aguilera. The movie reminded me what great singers they are, especially Christina =). And again, MG's mother was generous enough to treat us the movie tickets as well =D !!! That's so nice of her!!! Since I particularly like movies with dancing and/or singing, I would rate the movie about a 9/10. I wouldn't mention much about the movie here because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. It's pretty much about a country girl trying to expand her horizons through determination and perseverance =). I say it's worth your money to watch it =). By the end of the movie, we all wanted to go to an actual burlesque or to start dancing and singing around =). 

Since it looked like it was about to rain, Paz and I decided to leave after the movie. Many thanks to MG's mother for treating us the lunch and movie; MG for inviting me; and MG's cousin for driving us around =). I had a great time and I hope MG did as well =). Oh, and I hope MG enjoy her gifts =).

 PS. Thanks Paz for the photos =).

No comments: