Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 21 November 2009

sometimes, what actually happens is better than what you expect

Okay, so that isn't the actual saying, but who cares =P you know what I mean anyways! But let me ask you, have you ever planned to do something but the outcome turned out to be unexpectedly different, in a positive hindsight; that the outcome turned out to be much better than what you planned to happen. I think it yesterday would be the first time, that I know I would remember for the maybe the rest of my life, as a day where things turned out better than planned.

Initially, Kelly and I were invited to visit Star Academy to ask for some advice in regards to the performing arts industry; Kelly would've asked about acting and I would've asked about photography. We knew that it existed because 1. we could call them and 2. people that we knew HAVE been there before. Therefore, it shouldn't be a scam.

Anyways, after walking up and down Pitt street for almost 2 hours, and no I am NOT exaggerating here, we yield to our stomachs. I guess it was our determination, preservation and stubbornness which caused us to continue looking for this god forsaken place =.= oh wells. Actually, I guess it was Kelly's determination that gave me the courage to continue as well. Alas, it didn't last long.

Although we didn't get to visit the place, we saw things which we never knew, nor paid attention to, in the city. For example, for me it was the State Theatre Sydney in the city, and for Kelly, just random shops which she didn't know existed. We visited Myers and heaps of fun playing with the make up and smelling perfume. We were also surprised by the amount of promotion there were for various perfumes, like Rockawear. We actually had a coupon to receive 1.2 mLs of it too! The smell's not bad, but I don't know if they're right about the 'Stay on her mind' quote. They had dancers performing to promote the product xD! I wish I was as good as them.

Attention my friends, I would like you guys to participate in the LIMBO COMPETITION held by Gillete Venus
and believe me, it will be a rewarding experience!

THE EVENT

  • TIME: 8:00am registration; 10:00am start
  • WHEN: Tuesday November 24, 2009
  • WHERE: First Fleet Park, George Street, The Rocks, Sydney

YOU COULD WIN

  • MAJOR PRIZE: $5000 cash to the person who limbos the lowest
  • INSTANT GIVEAWAYS: Will be given to participants with the smoothest legs
  • FREE GOODIE BAG WORTH OVER $100: Every participant receives cute shorts, a singlet and fabulous summer beauty gifts, including a Venus Embrace for limbo-luscious legs!


Now doesn't that sound tempting? Kelly and I have registered for it, so to increase our change in winning, you shoudl too!

I also took Kelly to the State Library and she seemed quite amazed by the architecture. Who wouldnt xD? She also took the liberty in making a library card herself =D YAY! Initially, I had some trouble signing into the computers, but it's all fixed now =) so it's all good yay!

We went to Fairfield in the afternoon, and thanks to Kelly, I managed to finally hand out some resumes =D! Unfortunately, I later realised that it was my old mobile number that was printed on my resume xO