Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 5 November 2009

HONEY, I'M HOME ;)

1O1OO9 - Sarina's 18th Birthday.
221OO9 - Lisa G.'s 18th Birthday.

What else is there to say? The title says it all =D! Okay, so I haven't been studying my ASS off 24/7 non-stop, but I did study, and i DID try my best. Now that it's all over, let's not think about it anymore xD! I would like to list down the things that happened during my study and exam period, just to remind myself in the future years for a good laugh. Here it goes:

  1. Been streaming my ASS off xO LOL - now prefer k-pop over other language and genres (a phase that may eventually end lol). I also realised the huge amount of talented musicians and comedians out there xO! Good on you guys!
  2. Went to the State Library for the first time. Couldn't even work for half the time I was there for I was too fascinated and intrigued by the architecture. I'm planning to go there again for a tour =) Vicky did give me one, but excluding the historical context =P.
  3. Met Nathan C., someone I haven't seen in a VERY long time and is planning to meet up with again, at the State Library YAY!!!
  4. Met Jessica P. at my own library and State Library, the least likely places that I thought I would see her.
  5. Went to a NOODLE MARKET at night, with Vicky, Minhky, Nathan and his friend =). One word: AWESOME! They were also giving out ferero rocher for free! YAY! The others took HEAPS and gave me some xD how nice! Pepper Lunch was our dinner, then an underground arcade for entertainment before we headed homes. HAHAHAHA Minhky and Nathan kept on tickling Vicky xD Poor girl. I couldn't do much with my petite size xO grrr!
  6. Thank you to Linh and My Linh for planning to celebrate my graduation with me, but unfortunately I was already on my way to the formal xO! I feel so appreciated =D!
  7. Had a day of puns with Vicky and Eric ... LOL! (mathsecre - Eric = massacre ; seasick - Vicky = seesaw).
  8. I DYED MY HAIR! Yes I did, as a way of celebrating the end of my exams. Well it's supposed to be honey, light brown but it turned out to be dark brown. It's okay since it was the first time I dyed my hair. Hopefully, the next time I do dye my hair it'll turn out more like the colour I want xD. Thank you Vicky for helping me xD! I feel like I owe you even more now LOL! Oh, and we also dyed my dog, Toby's, tail ROFLS! It won't happen again, so don't worry =).
  9. Kelly persuaded me for just over more than half an hour to swap back our password. I don't know why I yielded to her =.='. I am going to feel so bad if she stuffs up her exam xO!
To those who still have their HSC exams left, GOOD LUCKIES !!! Those who have finished, CONGRATULATIONS and PARTY DAMN HARD NOW !!! Those who are going overseas, TAKE GOOD CARE and HAVE FUN !!!

No comments: