Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 18 November 2009

and so begins the 4 month holiday

1511O9 - Christine N.'s 18th & William 哥哥's 33rd Birthday.
1311O9 - Pui yi 姐姐's Birthday.
1O11O9 - Julie K.'s 18th Birthday.

I apologise for not blogging lately and no, it is not because I've been so busy that I haven't got the time to blog about my rendezvous with friends. On the contrary, my schedule have been quite ... empty =.= . Not that I prefer it that way, but there's not much I can do if I don't have that much $$$ on me *sigh*. Hence, the job hunt. Of course I haven't stayed at home for the entire time. For example, I went celebrating the conclusion of Kelly and Minhky's HSC exams, along with Vicky, Danny and Joes. We went swimming at Cabramatta swimming pool and unfortunately, Vicky seem to have jinxed us because right after she said "it could be worse" it started raining LOL that silly Vicky! Next was Parramatta to eat and watch a movie. And again, another Vicky moment occured; Vicky suggested that we'd go visit Eric while he works but once we got to the stall, he was absent. Vicky gave a call to him and apparently, Eric works at Bankstown and that he never said that he worked at Parramatta O_o' LOL! D'OH! Anyways, although initially there were some disagreements about what movie to watch, in the end we ended up watching 'The Time Traveler's Wife.' Apparently, the book review is quite good. Although I haven't read the book myself, according to Kelly and Vicky, the movie didn't seem to suffice in expressing the storyline effectively. They also said that if you haven't read the book, you wouldn't really understand what is going on for the first 30 minutes of the movie, or so. I agree. Even though I haven't read the book, I can tell that parts seemed to be missing from the movie, similarly to 'Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince.' Even so, I thought the movie was quite sad and that they had managed to capture the compassionate atmosphere well. I almost cried xO! Keyword: almost. I think I'd rate it a 7/10 =).

Unfortunately I had family commitments, so I couldn't attend Julie's 18th birthday party xO NOOO! But I'm glad that she had heaps of fun that day =D. I could've came over at night, but I was just too tired, so I didn't. For once, since the holidays started, I actually slept before 12 AM LOL! Anyways, it was my cousin William's early 33rd birthday dinner. Yes, it sounds like a large number, but damn does he look young xO! I guess it's a good thing about Asians, we just look young most of the time, no matter how old we really are xP. People say I look young too... but I wonder if it's because of my looks, or because of my height.. =.= I think it's my height =P. Anyways, we went to Golden Star Restaurant, as usual, and the menu was the same as before however, there was an extra dish of fried squid. Apparently, the dish was something they used to like to eat when they were young. I didn't try it of course. The reason? I don't like eating anything with tentacles, except for jellyfish =). Although I'd eat almost anything with mango, octopus and squid are an exception to this =). After dinner, William, Marina, Edward and I went out for dessert at Ice and Splice: gelateria e pizzeria. I had a 'Cinnamon Belgian Waffle' which includes cinnamon and maple syrup, white chocolate gelato and whipped cream for $8.50. Thinking about it just makes me drool xD. It may be a bit expensive, but boy was it worth it! I feel kind of bad for making my cousins shout me all the time, but seeing that I'm the youngest, I guess it's okay. I shall shout them back when I have the money next time xD!

I could've signed out in one day but Mr. Mahony sure had a busy schedule as the principal. I also wish that I could've sold all my text books as well. What stingy students xO ngeh, Asians, what can be done. Yes, I'm stingy too, but I guess I usually just buy stuff at the original price, rather than bargaining for a lower price. Hms... maybe I should learn how to bargain. It can't be too hard, Asians are just natural at this! Maybe I should rephrase my sentence - I shall learn to be a successful bargainer.

Anyways, that's about it really. I've been wasting my youth away by rewatching dramas and reading manga *sigh*. Yes, I'm THAT boring. I'll be continuing with my job hunt, so ciao for now =). Hopefully, next I'll have more exciting news to share.

PS. Congratulations to everyone with finishing their HSC! Party hard everyone and take care!

No comments: