Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 26 February 2009

cursed

21O2O9 - Danny K.'s 16th BIrthday.
25O2O9 - Jenny's 17th Birthday.

Hey, can I ask if you ever wish to turn back time so you can fix something you can't? Who am I kidding, whoever feels regret would definitely want to. In a previous blog, I defined regret as something that cannot be fix and that you'd feel about it. Yeah, everyone feels regret once in a while, and I sure have plenty. It's not like those incidents were my actions leads to another person's misery or death. Okay, maybe mild misery, but I don't intentionally do it, you know? But you know what I think? That's a PATHETIC excuse for making that mistake. Sure my clumsiness creates a few laughs here and there, but it also leads to accidents, like breaking things, dropping stuffs or tripping on an electrical wire which is attaching the laptop to the cable-whole-thingymabob (I forgot what it's called ^_^') and pulling the laptop down and breaking it to parts. Luckily, the laptop, or projectile thingy wasn't working in the first place anyways. If it did, boy am I in for a big bill! That's not all, actually. I feel so sorry for my science teacher, Mrs. Rogers, who have to put up with my clumsiness for the last 4 years, and counting. Actually, she's so tired of it that she has banned me from touching the glassware equipment in her science room. Yep. Talk about butterfingers. I'd like to APOLOGISE to TITAN, MRS. ROGERS, MISS JANSON and anyone else that my clumsiness happened to stain its misfortune on. I try to fix my mistakes, you know, by paying for the broken glassware, or fixing the projectile thingy, but the list seems endless. I don't know HOW to NOT be clumsy. I mean, me just leaning on something can break it, or me just holding an egg, or t ape, and walking can just drop to the ground. I thought my clumsiness was due to my raging hormones during my teenage years, but it's not. Seriously, it's not. I'm almost finishing my growth spurt, I'm about to turn into an adult in about half a year and I'm doing my HSC this year, and yet, I still have that clumsy spell enchanted on me. So, what I can do to stop myself being clumsy? I'll accept any ideas, and will attempt them all, so please, some help here?

No comments: