Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 19 February 2009

a whole new world

Just yesterday, Kelly, Titan and I met an ex-Canley student (just last year), John, and boy did his persona change - of course, I mean a good one. He enlightened us with some friendly advice about what's it like after you've graduated high school. He made us realise that we were practically caged with a short heavy chain and a 500 kilo metal ball at the end for most of our lives so far. It's like as though we had an invisible chain connected to us when we were born, though the weight just grew as we got older; you know, responisbilities, privlidges, boundaries. It feels heavy at first, real heavy, but then we get used to it and it actually makes us stronger as we get older. Our first challenge was pre-school (for most), then primary school, then high school, and then uni/tafe/apprenticeship. You'll never realsie how HUGE the world is until you explore it yourself, and that journey usually starts when we finish high school. Others, even earlier. Doesn't that get you excited for life after high school? You know, I felt kind of afraid and excited at the same time when I think about finishing high school but now, my emotions are leaning more on the excited side. Thanks John, you gave us quite an insight. Good luckies with your future! Hope to see you sometime =).

PS. damn you global warming! xO

No comments: