Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 6 February 2009

ChOCOhOLiC

Another week's over. Today the teachers had a strike for 2 hours, so Kelly, Titan, Sarina and I decided to bake a cake at Kelly's house. In the end, we made a chocolate cake filled with choco-chips and chocolate icing. We even had to use some of the chocolate icing as cocoa + essence instead! Talk about unorganised. However, the results were better than the first time we attempted baking things =). Last time was a lemon cake and cookies. The lemon cake looked a bit odd and the cookies were, unfortunately, stuck together (because we used one tray instead of 2). So it was a bit burnt here and there. So it looked a bit yucky. So it was weird looking. So people were hesistant in eating the food. The point was that it tasted good! People did complimented our cookies and cake, so I'm happy =D. Besides, although it's nice to have prettily decorated food, but I think I might be too busy admiring it than eating it, and food is suppose to be eaten. YAY! Katty liked it! According to her, chocolate is her favourite flavour =D! Who can resist chocolate anyways? It gives you endorphines, which supposedly cheers you up =) ... or makes you hyperactive anyways! Thank God it was a success because it took a while for it to cook. Stupid recipe! It said 25 minutes, but it took almost an hour to cook it! Oh wells, it's done. Let bygones be bygones =D.

Kelly, TItan, Sarina and I making our cake!

No comments: