Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 30 December 2008

17 for Cindy

Boy, wasn't it fun today?! Of course, I was pretty early, compared to everyone else, since I didn't read the time I was suppose to arrive. Anyways, thank God Cindy liked my present =D I was so scared she wouldn't like it. Jessica, Eric and Lawrence arrived later on and we played around with Pie. He couldn't help humping practically everyone that didn't live in the house! It was mostly the males he humped, which was odd since he is a male. De-sexed, but still a male =)! Gradually, the guests arrived and we began eating, singing, playing buzz, talking and etc. Mimi asked me to name everyone at the party. I only managed to name majority of them, or I just repeat myself. For example:

Mimi: Who's that one?
Fiona: That one's Rebecca.

Mimi: No, I mean the one next to Rebecca.
Fiona: Err... another Stephanie?
(Mimi & Stephanie laughs)
Mimi:
That's Cecilia. That's funny. 'Another Stephanie.'



Cindy and I

And, you get the picture. The food was great! THANK YOU MR. AND MRS. TAN!!! It wasn't easy sitting on a children table, but Minh, Edim, Kenneth and I managed and surprisingly enough, I actually could stuff my legs under the table =). Afterward, We had an icecream cake and I remember what Winnie said, which I thought was interesting. I quote what Winnie said: "I never had blue icecream before." How cute is that?! Poor Cindy xD. She was trying to make a speech but we kept on singing Happy Birthday to her over and over again ROFLS! Fortunately, she managed to make her speech anyways =) HAHAHA! Oh another saying, that I distinctively remembered, was one made by Cindy: "Where's my dog? Oh!" Minh and I were laughing because we heard her say that, then realising that her dog was in her arms. LOL!


The Group, and Mr. Tan.
The whole house seemed to be filled with noise. Cindy's room for Singstar, the living room for Buzz, the kitchen for guitars and outside for the chit-chats. It was a really fun night. I think my cheeks were all red from laughing. I'm pretty sure everyone else felt just as happy and was having just as much fun. I know it's not your birthday yet Cindy, so I'll say it tomorrow, when I write a blog up about New Years Eve =).


Cindy, the 17 year old birthday girl!

PS. I especially wrote in green because I know you like green Cindy =D !
PSS. Sorry to Wendy and Celia! xO! LOL! I got the names wrong =D but thanks for letting me call you 'Winnie' Wendy =D!

No comments: