Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 21 December 2008

ho ho holidays

1712O8 - Kelvin's 17th BIrthday.
1912O8 - Tu's 17th Birthday.
2O12O8 - Ray's + Lisa M.'s 17th Birthday.

2212O8 - Nathan's 17th Birthday.
3112O8 - Cindy T.'s + Annie T.'s 17th BIrthday.

Would you look at that, so many people's birthday in December! I wouldn't mind having MY birthday in December either xD. I mean, you get Christmas, New Year AND your birthday's presents all together =). Wouldn't that be awesome? Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Since I can't really sleep early, I usually use that time to type of my blogs xP. Anyways, just last Friday, we (as in Titan, Sarina, Jenny, Joes, William, Phillip, Kelly and I) celebrated Christmas before Kelly left for her vacation in Vietnam, which is the day before Christmas Eve.

The day started late, since half of us was tardy to the rendezvous. Rather than leaving at 10:30, we left at about 11 instead ^_^". Poor Jenny, she waited the longest out of everyone. Anyways, we saw quite a lot of people, from our school, during the whole outing. And when I mean a lot, I mean a LOT! Since most of us skipped breakfast, we decided to have lunch at the food court in Market City. This was when I realise how generous Phillip was. I mean, I knew he is nice, but I never knew he was this nice! He bought us all a bottle of water =D. How nice is that?! Titan couldn't leave the food court without getting herself a sushi roll xD she was practically singing for sushi during the train. Then again, we were all not exactly 'talking' on the train either. Singing, screaming, laughing, giggling - you name it, we've done it. Thankfully, we didn't disturb anyone ... I hope?

We took a trip down to Paddy's Market and went window shopping. Jenny managed to find the pocket watch she's been looking for but ... it was $34. Compared to the $10 watches, boy was that expensive! OMG! There were people dressed up as a christmas tree and a present, walking around the market and singing! I had a huge urge to conform xD HAHAHA! Oh yeah, Kelly and William acted 'bumped out' when we saw people singing carols at Market City. We were going to do the same thing >xP! "They were professional," according to Kelly, but that didn't stop us! (You'll know what I mean later on)

Phillip and Titan and MI9

We walked to Darling Harbour, to play laser tag at MI9. The place was COOL! They had alcohol, pool tables, bowling, loud old pop/rock music. In the end, we decided to play 2 games of Laser tag. We were playing as guests. I quite enoughed myself and it was really fun. I was thinking that I hope the others thought it was worth their time and money, and guess what? They thought it was awesome! Although we lost, it was okay since it was the first time (2nd time for me and umpth time for Joes) for most of us. Our second game was at 4:15 so we rested up a bit and played some pool. HAHAHA! We tried to cheat by stuffing the holes with bottles so we can keep on playing! Alas, we got caught and are asked take the bottles out. We had a serious game then; William and Joes against Phillip, Sarina, Kelly, Jenny and I. The game was oh so close, but William and Joes won. We had some funny moments where Jenny and William were jinxing each other, Phillip giving us a taste of his skills in pool, and Kelly's strong attempts in getting the ball in. I didn't really dare to play much because ... I was hopeless at it. I can the hit the ball alright, just getting the wrong balls in was my problem ^_^'.

Our second game was one on one. You can tell how intense it was. Everyone was for themselves. A wide area to cover, with lots of hiding spots. Dark, smoking atmospheres and raving lights here and there. It was an intense 15 minute game =) and I liked it. We all liked it! Do you want to know how it went? Okay, this is the list, from first to eighth: Sarina, Titan, Joes, Phillip, Me, Jenny, William, Kelly. Sarina sure was sneaky and sly, like a fox! It's like she was a ghost or something, you barely notice until you get hit by her. Titan man, she was a mad cow, running everywhere, hitting everyone and all you can see was her flowing green dress! William man, every time I see William, he was already hit and was greeting me casually, like we were on the streets or something LOL! HAHAHA Jenny and I had a pact here and there during the game but in the end, we were both nailed down by the others xO. Joes and Phillip seemed to be a natural in the game. Hiding, and shooting, and running away. However, Titan and Sarina kicked their asses ROFLS! Kelly, she may not have the skills yet, but sure sure has the energy for it xD. What can I say? Everyone has their skills and flaws. I may have came 5th but I sure have really bad accuracy LOL!

Jenny at Lindt Cafe ROFLS!

Exhausted, we left the building and did a bit of sight seeing on the Pyrmont bridge. It got a bit cold. Luckily, I've brought my jumper with me, just in case. We did some ghostings, with Jenny videotaping us. William did most of it. Kelly and I did some too. One of them, I got too close and kept on stepping on their shoes, so they noticed straight away. Hence... ABORT SHIP! They kept on looking at me after a while x.x! Note to self: don't stand TOO close too the eer.. ghostee? We arrived to Lindt Cafe. You can imagine how Jenny would've reacted. That's all I'm saying. Seriously, the chocolate's so DELICIOUS yet so EXPENSIVE xO! WIlliam and Jenny left the store with an icecream cone =) (which bloody hell cost $5!!!).

William and Kelly advertising slushy and chocolates xD!

The group: Jenny, Sarina, Titan, Phillip, Joes, Kelly, Me and William

We had some fun at the sand park, near Darling Harbour, and once again, I made a fool out of myself damn it! That bloody thingy hates me! I swear, it hates me! We had fun climbing the eer... statues? We had fun down the slide and we had fun taking pictures here and there. Oh, and we had fun wetting each other too xD! You know, the water felt kind of warm... I wonder if someone actually peed in it O_O!

Kelly and William's Romeo and Juliet: Christmas style =D!

We made it to station and began our 2nd main activity (laser tag was 1st): SINGING CAROLS! That's right. Like I've said, we planned to sing carols; it was Kelly's notion =). And we did. Of course, since we didn't really know ALL the lyrics to a specific carol, we had to stop and swap to another one. We did this a couple of times before we found the one which we ALL knew how to sing. I'd like to tell you which carol it was, but I can't remember. Our trip back was just as fun as our trip to the city.

Dear Kelly, I just want to say that I hope you had a fun day and take care of yourself overseas and come back safely. Enjoy your holidays, enjoy Christmas and enjoy New year over there. We all love you =).

PS. Joes and Kelly swapped their t-shirts, for the sake of Kelly's request, so Joes end up wearing a girl's yellow, flowery singlet for the whole day! ROFLMAOS! How kind of him =).

No comments: