Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 10 June 2008

home is NOT where the heart is

Lately, things are really quite depressing. Everyone seem to be suffering from it as well. Me? I'm currently having issues with my mum. Just thinking about it makes me mad. A couple of days ago I asked my mum to teach how to drive the next day, but she said that if I want her to teach me I would have to sleep at 10 o'clock. From this, I argued with her. I mean, besides her, who can actually sleep at 10 on a Friday night? Definitely not me. I can barely sleep at 12 everyday, let alone 10! The argument became quite heated and in the end, I said that I won't be eating dinner. She said fine. The next couple of days, she didn't even cook anything for me, nor did she leave me an ingredients for me to cook for myself. In the end, I just had instant noodles, some lettuce and a couple of eggs to eat. I've been starving for a couple of days. Monday was Queen's Birthday. William and Christina came over to work on our English debate. We didn't do much. We went out to e at later and I even needed William to shout me $2. I feel so bad. My self esteem just went down the pipe. Anyways, today I had a chemistry and I actually wanted to wake up early and go to the school library to study in the morning. But no. My alarm was ringing, but I didn't look at it. After all, I set it to ring at 7:35PM so I thought even after a couple of rings it wouldn't be that late ... right? My mum came in and asked me if I was going to school today. I answered with a yes. She said, if so then get dressed. When I finally looked at my mobile phone, it was already 8:24 AM! I was so pissed! I quickly washed up. My mum brought in my P.E clothes and attempted to dry it with the heater, except ... she just didn't bother to bring in my jumper as well. Anyways, I had sport today so I needed $10 - bus money + food. But she only gave me $5. So another day, I starved. This time, I was forced to starve. Sarina was so nice to me, she gave me her jacket to wear at lunch and bought me a chocolate bar. Kelly was also nice to give me her scarf and a chocolate bar too. Titan gave me her scarf to wear for the day. They are so sweet. THANK YOU, YOU GUYS! May good karma come back to you. Now, after tomorrow, I will purposely piss my mum off. That's how MAD I am at her. I don't know if I will really do it, but it feels good to just think about it.

Anyways, since I was late to school, Titan was late and I also didn't manage to pack for my sport stuff, so I didn't swim today. Rather, Maylina and I did boxercise with other people. It looks like a simple work out, but it's actually quite tiring! I was already huffing and puffing in the first 5 minutes. I kept on laughing at Maylina because she was making funny noises and faces when we were doing stretches later. LOL! She sure had fun pushing me in boxercise. Oh wells, I did the same with her, so it's okay. She was partnered with Thi, but Thi seemed pretty tired out for today, so I offered to replace her. I didn't mind since I felt like releasing some stress today and it looked fun. Keyword: looked. LOL! I guess it's pretty fun overall xD.

Anyways, another thing. I feel like I'm having friends issue as well. It's ambiguous, so I'm uncertain if it's there or not. Maybe I'm just letting the little things get to me. I guess I'm quite stressful lately. *sigh* I lost another kilogram. Anyways, I better get back to work. I have so much things occurring this week - actually, just tomorrow.

PS. Thi received her presents today xD!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sleeping early has it's benefits. I'm sure she means well. But I guess 10pm is a bit early on a Friday night. You should have negotiated. 11pm.
That way, that gives you enough sleep so you're not tired and all, which is huge contributing factor to dangerous driving.

Good luck with your battle of egos.

just another story said...

lols i guess we were both too heated up to even want to negotiate. thanks for the advice. it's all over now =D