Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 20 March 2011

RSA + RCG

After 2 weeks, I finally got both my RSA (Responsible Services of Alcohol) and RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) at the Coffee School near Central station. Kelly also got her 2 certificates there; she said that it was the cheapest place she could find. All together, I paid $100 for it =) hopefully I'll be able to find a job easier, and hopefully I'll be able to work at an RSL club >.

It took 2 weeks because at first I only wanted to do the RSA but then I made a friend there and she said in order to work at an RSL club I need the RCG as well, and went I went home to book it for the next day it was full, so i had to wait for another week. 

I had a funny teach for my RSG; Mark Almond. He told us stories about all the jobs and funny incidents that he's been through, so it wasn't so bad. For RCG, I had Greg White. He wasn't as funny as Mark, but he tried to make the most of it, and he taught us quicker than Mark did; we finished an hour earlier. I almost thought I wasn't going to pass the test because the questions were worded weirdly and all, so I received quite a lot of help from the girl sitting next to me. I was also having trouble staying awake in class because I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before. It was also because it was raining; rain tend to make me sleepy. Who wouldn't be. 

Anyways, it was sunny again by the time I took the train. It became cloudy again when I reached my stop *sigh*. I really don't like the weather =.=. Autumn's all over the place.

No comments: