Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 20 March 2011

"can I have the red slushie with an umbrella on top please?"

Andrew was about to say that, seeing that neither of us knew what the drink was, before Long stepped in and bought the drink for me instead =). Before I get to that, I'll talk about how my day went.

Just yesterday, I drove to Parramatta, with my mum, for a job interview at Michel's Patisserie. The one I went to was level 5. At first, I couldn't have the interview because they were just too busy so they told me to come back an hour or two later. Mum and ! went shopping for Paz's earphones before stopping at the food court for lunch. 

I decided to have Subway for lunch and guess who I saw? YIBO =D !!! Actually, when I saw him in a distance I thought he looked familiar, but when he was serving I was thinking 'what... is that who I think it is?' I didn't say hi because I was too surprised and I wasn't 100% sure if it was him either. Previously, I mistaken a stranger as a friend, so not wanting t embarrass myself, I just kept staring at him. I'm pretty sure he knew I was surprised too, from my face, because he said 'yeah' which sounded like it was short for 'yeah, I work here.' But after that, he asked me what i wanted, without saying hi, so I thought I got the wrong person. But throughout the whole process I kept on looking at him to see if it really was him. At the end, before I could even ask if he was Yibo, he went to serve another customer (it was pretty busy after all), so I asked his work mate instead. "Excuse me, is that Yibo?" "Yeah" *gasps!* So I didn't mistake a stranger for him =). When I was about to pay, the work mate said that Yibo would should me =D !!! THAT'S SO NICE OF HIM !!! I said my thanks and ran back to my mum to tell her about it. But when I started eating, I started to doubt if I heard wrong or something =S because I didn't think he would treat me seeing that we don't talk to each other that often. Either way, I was really grateful =) it was the best turkey foot long subway I've ever eaten xD. THANKS YIBO =) !!!


After lunch, I went back to the shop and the manager came out to talk to me. Apparently, they didn't call me in =S. IT WAS THE WRONG SHOP >.< !!! I quickly called back the number and asked what level they were and they said they were level 1 *sigh* so mum and I quickly went down to level 1. When I did my job interview, all they asked about was what nationality I was and what days I could work. The manager also asked if I could work at 6AM =S feeling kind of desperate, I said yes *sigh*. So now, he's going to call me in for a trial. I really do hope I don't seriously have to go to work at 6Am if I did get the job.

We went home afterward. Half an hour later, Andrew and Adrian came by to pick me up for dinner. They said that they wanted to catch up with me, and seeing I haven't really talk to them in a while, I said yes =). Cassandra was supposed to come too, but she never replied to their text messages. We went to Mounties and then later down to the bar and pokey area. Both Adrian and Andrew bought me drinks for the entire night =) I was thankful for that. 

 Adrian and I.
Andrew and I.

I had 2 beers (both different types of beer) and a raspberry vodka with slushie, strawberry and zest pieces. I like the raspberry vodka because it tasted fruity and it had strawberries in it =). And like I said earlier, we didn't know what it was called, so Andrew was about to ask for the 'red slushie, in the martini glass, with an umbrella' or something like that LOL! But in the end, it was Andrew's friend who bought it instead since he knew what it was called. Andrew actually caught up with a group of friends at the bar, coincidentally, so we all conversed for an hour or so before splitting up. Andrew, Adrian and Andrew's friends went to play this Gladiator game where you just knock off your opponent off the stand. Andrew kept on losing =P. It can't be helped since he was the shortest out of the guys hahaha. 


I got home at 12AM. Many thanks to Andrew and Adrian for driving me home. I had a great night =).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's an advantage in that game to be short because you have a lower center of gravity.

just another story said...

first time ever commenting there haha. well i would've played but i didn't have a partner, and with the shorter guy losing all the time, that kind of disproved your theory lol