Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 9 March 2010

it doesn't have to be the 13th to be an unlucky friday

O4O31O - Cindy G. 's 18th, Crystal's 17th and Lisa H.'s 18th.
1OO31O - My Linh's 17th Birthday.

So Lady Luck wasn't on my side on Friday, 5th of March. No, it wasn't Friday the 13th. I repeat: it was Friday the 5th. I thought everything was just fine, and I thought I even avoided a dilemma by remembering to change my books to the one I required for the day. Alas, it was not that simple.
  1. I took out my umbrella that day because I thought it wasn't going to rain. It did =.='.
  2. I forgot my phone. I was supposed to meet up with Eric that day, so it gave me a heart attack when I realised that I forgot my phone >O< ! Luckily enough, I remembered it because it's similar to mine, so it was a-okay.
  3. I made Yvonne line up with me at the Co-op shop for 1/2 hour or more, and when I reached the cashier, I opened my wallet and guess what? $9. I can NOT buy a $154 text book with just $9 :@ !!! I'm so sorry for making you wait with me Yvonne, and  thanks for offering to help!
  4. Met up with Eric and found Edim. Went to Badham Library, where my tutorial usually is, though I remembered something about the location changed. Took a while to even just sign onto the library's computer because it was my first time using it. Thanks to Edim, Eric and a stranger's help, I finally managed to open my uni's email. Discovered that my lecture was at Sci-tech Library - on the other side of the campus =_____='! Got there, missed half the tutorial and learnt nothing =_=. They were just teaching us how to use the uni's library's computers to do research and borrow books anyways.
Yeah... really wasn't my day =(. Anyways, on a side note, I had a fun time catching up with Thanh on Thursday, now that he came back from Vietnam =) (A/N: although the Thai food may not look like there's chili in it, watch out because you might breath a mouthful if you're not careful! It's still delicious though =D!). My time spent with Eric and Edim was just as fun as well =D though I wish I wasn't so unlucky that day =(.

Anyways, let's proceed to something happier, ie. today =D. I met up with Fianna today for lunch and I took her to Prize Paradize. We played a couple of skill testers and chit-chatted =D. Ah, I sure missed her =D. I walked her back to her work place (huge building O_O!) and as a joke, I thought I'd do some elevator trolling and yeah... didn't turn out right. After reaching her level, I had to get out as well to enter another elevator instead =P. It was funny to see her holding a snoopy plush toy to work HAHAHA! What a day =).

It's also nice to know how many CVHS people actually go to USYD as well =D and I'm glad to be able to have some classes with them =). That's from me for now! Ciao =). 

4 comments:

Maxene said...

hahaha. oh no poor you. =[
but rest assure, It wasn't as bad as mine. You can trust me on that and I'll tell you about it another time. ;D

just another story said...

LOL! hahaha okay maxine =D if you say so =D please tell me about your misfortunate events =D

Maxene said...

I'd tell you but it's too embarrassing to write it out on the internet because everyone will see it. ;D
I have a greater idea.
We should meet up and exchange stories about uni. :D

just another story said...

OMG =D we SO should =D msn, phone or real life? which one tickles your fancy ? anything fines with me, as long as it's with maxine ;D