Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 21 September 2008

OVER!

16O9O8 - Bich's 17th Birthday.

Boy am I happy that the prelims are over! Boy, it was just last week that everything was over... technically it was just last week... BUT THAT"S NOT THE POINT! I'm so happy that I don't have to worry that much anymore! I can finally sleep well without worrying about having a test in just a couple of hours, then again, lately it's been so hot that it's not that easy to sleep anyways.

You know, I can't believe that I went to school last Wednesday, thinking that I had my SLRS 1 unit test! I went there and all i saw was Extension Maths people there! I was wondering... where on EARTH were all the SLRS people went to! Then people started telling me that there wasn't a 1 unit SLRS exam! DAMN! Sarina accompanied me to Mr. Donohue to ask about it, and damn, I stand corrected. Then we went to the PE room in hope of asking Miss De-Carli herself, but she wasn't there, so Miss Vallak told me about it instead. Darn! I thought the only thing changed was chemistry, from Bich's information anyways. Okay, even if there was a test (when there isn't), it would've been at 12:30PM so I went to for no reason at all! I couldn't be bothered to go home again because the weather was kind of windy, so I stayed at school and watch Mitchell and Linda study for Modern History. Later on, I went walking to the station with Jenny, so it wasn't so lonely. I saw Brenda and Jessica G. at Cabramatta station. Both of them were preoccupied with something. Yes, I took the bus home and fell asleep straight away!

Okay, my exams were ... managable I guess? I managed to finished all the questions for the majority of my exams, so that's okay. The whole week passed so fast, and yet so slow. I don't know how to explain it but it's just at times you'd think the time had pass so quick, but at other times, you'd wish the time would slow down a bit more. Anyways, Friday! It was our very last day of exams. I had Biology and Extension English on the same day and neither of them had I seriously planned my exams out, if you know what I mean. BUT! I did study. Unlike my other exams, I really attempted studying, I really tried hard and study so I think I'll be okay what the marks would come out as. You know, I don't think Mr. Ward took it seriously with our test because most of us finished like about half an hour early and was just going over answers or doodling around. I attempted to entertain Cathleen and Lisa L. but they weren't impress. So much for my clown career... LOL! Extension English was next, and that was just ... yuck!

YAY! All exams finished! It's finally over! Everyone quickly grabbed their bags and went outside cheering and screaming and all pleased that it's finally over. We all just stood around for a bit before we left. I accidentally ripped my skirt (thank God it was on the sem) while I jumped over the fence *coughcough.* Titan, Sarina, Vincent and I waited for Kelly just outside the school area. We took turns playing with Titan's bike and I almost fell backwards on it when I attempted to ride uphill! Anyways, we walked and walked and blah blah blah. Let's just skip everything else and talk about the more exciting things. We met up with Katty; Titan had her first statement; Kelly, Sarina, Vincent and I went shopping for ingredients to cook at Titan's home, with Kelly and Vincent buying it all (Kelly paid the most xO!); as amateurs, we helped each other cook the food, Vincent did the frying and soup; we ate, content and satisfied; made fruit salad with vanilla icecream. The end.

So that's how we celebrated the finish of ours exams! I can't believe it but camp is just tomorrow! WOOT WOOT! =)

PS. Bich's birthday was on the same day as our 2 unit maths exam! Oh dear O_o'. Don't you just hate it when you have an exam on your birthday? However, I'm sure Bich will have really good marks for it! It was her birthday afterall! =)

No comments: