Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 11 October 2010

10/10/10

10/10/10 - Sarina's 19th Birthday.
24/10/10 - Paz's 20th Birthday.

The 10th day of the 10th month of 2010. That was Sarina's 19th birthday. Now isn't that awesome? Speaking of awesome, wouldn't it be epic if someone's birthday is actually the 11th of November of 2011 next year (11/11/11)? That must make them extremely lucky, and more likely for their wishes to comes true. I hope Sarina's wish does come true seeing that her birthday was on 3 consecutive 10s. 

Although a bit unorganized, Kelly being the most organized one there, we managed to throw Sarina a surprise party at Vincent's house, Sarina's boyfriend; he also happened to live down the street from me, so I guess we're neighbors =). Anyways, it was nothing big; a nice get together of Sarina's friends. We had BBQ food, salad, and my mum's home-made Asian sweet dumpling dessert with sweet soup (A/N: I just know the Chinese name of it - tong yune (pinyin anyone =S ?) - so I just made up an English for it =P). We also had a mango birthday cake. I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Lucky Sarina! I didn't know she liked mangoes as well =D !!! Another thing we have in common, YAY! I wanted a mango birthday cake myself for my birthday =( but mum said it's not in season and that it'd be more expensive so she got me an ordinary cake instead >.<. Still, I'm so happy that Sarina got a mango cake =D!!!

After the food, Sarina opened her presents. A card from Edim, 6 figurines where you have to build them yourself (A/N: yeah, I don't know what those figurines are called either... ain't I literate?), the birthday cake from Anna and a necklace wit the letter S from me =). Well, I hope she likes her presents =D and I hope she'll be okay carrying them home =P. Half way throughout  the Pictionary game I had to go home early because I needed to finish my online discussions due today ... I'm such a procrastinator >.

PS. I was in the car while Kelly was driving, without any adult supervision (A/N: then again, we're almost adults ourselves...) and at first it was pretty cool =D, but then I started to be a bit cautious... especially after she pumped in the curb when she was parking >.>
 PSS. Hmms... How that I think back, I think there were times were I acted selfishly by thinking about myself, and acting before thinking... I apologise for that, sorry!
PSSS. I'm sorry to my mum. Because of my selfishness, she had to do something for me even though she was so busy, though I did have fun cooking with her. I also remembered how selfless and generous mum also was =). I love you mum. I do wonder why I can never really say it to her face.

No comments: