Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 22 November 2007

jack jumped too soon out of the box

At the moment, my body is made of guilt. Guilt, sadness, and stupidity. You would be wondering "what's up with all the drama." Today, I believe I have added another regret to my list of disappointments because I have blindly jumped to conclusions and had possibly ruined a great friendship. I can NOT believe I have done such an idiotic thing today! I just hope it hasn't ruined our friendship. I don't think I should mention it on here for it can be quite personal so do not worry about it. I wish ... I wish i can go back in time and change the sequence of events... or change my words ... change ANYTHING! *laughs dryly* It's strange how we are learning about the concepts of change in Advance English as part of our year 11 topics. You know, once my friend told me that I quite a good observer and am quite empathetic .. but at this very moment, that fact is proven as incorrect for I believe I do not deserve those gifts. If was to have those gifts, I believe I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. You can say I'm being melodramatic, but I do feel like I am drowning in guilt and sorrow due to the hurt I would have possibly caused for this person. If that person is reading this, I would really like to apologise and that I would want to consider about the issue a bit more.

I am sincerely sorry, please forgive me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bad words are like hammering a nail into a sheet of metal.
You can take the nail out, but the mark will still be there.
How can you fix it?