Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 21 November 2007

welcome intro.

What can I say? I have been inspired to begin my own blog after seeing various blogs made by my friends. You can say it's peer pressure, but I prefer to call it 'inspiration.' I know I'm old enough to know that I'm not that easily influenced due to peer pressure for I am a senior now, and although I just begun my senior life as an 11th grader for only a couple of weeks, I beliecve have past the phase where I follow the crowd and attempt to be 'in' all the time. I am now a unique and identified individual, and not a 'somebody' that just follows the perspectives of others. Although, at times I do feel like I am just a somebody on the sideline of my friends' lives but who am I to jump to conclusions and make assumptions of my friends because i believe we've been through enough that things don't always need to be said to be understood. Currently, I am typing this up at 10 something at night, almost 11 P.M, and I have finished my cup of lemonade. Unfortunately, although I had learn from a commercial that drinking from a cup, than through a straw, will actually have a higher risk of damaging my teeth I am still drinking with my mouth than a straw. And since I am temporarily stuck with braces, and that my mum bought many soft drink bottles because she thought I should have some before I have some kind of illness that would stop me from drinking, like diabetes or something, and that I hardly have drank soft drinks for the past few years, I believe my teeth will slowly disintegrates ... NO! I'm kidding hahaha! Of course I'm going to prevent that from happening! There is no way I would allow my teeth to turn bag after all the effort of getting braces and all. This year, I assumed, have changed a lot for me. Physically and mentally. I guess it's mostly a positive impacts. But hey, everyone has their ups and downs. At the moment I am currently in an ... how can I put this ... 'sticky situation.' But hey! I think I'll manage... i usually do anyways =) so wish me luck and hope I'll get through this with ... flying colours and a lasting friendship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! First to comment!
!!!!!!!!WELCOME!!!!!!!!

just another story said...

LOL! tys raymond =D