Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 3 July 2009

πρώτος γεννημένος

It may not be the last day that I'll see Miss Panteli (AKA Mrs Paniku/Niku) but it might as well be. Gifts, food, speeches, cameras and tears played a huge role in Miss' baby shower from the entire of year 12 'O9 today. During our English double periods, our whole class contributed some memorable gifts to Miss Panteli, and as Annie said 'this is appropriate for the History and Memory module we're doing...,' and what not, Miss truely appreciated our efforts. All of us did contribue something, but Thomas, Stephanie, Katty, Annie, Jenny and Jackie managed to do a bit more than the rest. So, thanks to them, the baby shower was a success. There were numerous of other people who helped out a lot as well, especially Miss Simpsons. There was also Mitchell and Stephanie, who did the speeches, Antony and Bach who made a debut to Miss Panteli of 'I will remember you' by Ryan Cabrera (I had a blog made specifically about the lyrics earlier), and the teachers of the English and History staff room. Unfortunately, I don't really know the details so I can't say much but if I missed out anyone, I'm sincerely sorry. Honestly, thank you for your efforts. We will miss you, Miss. Mitchell was right about your 'maternal instincts,' because if you weren't there, lasting longer than most assistant year advisers, I don't think our grade will grow as much as we have now. Athena sure is lucky to have a mother like you, but 'we'll always be your first children,' as commented by Mitchell. I know our bond with you will last for a long time. I know this isn't goodbye, so for now I'll just say see you soon and good luckies =).

No comments: