Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 21 September 2011

FINALLY, A JOB!!!

You read that right =D !!! After years of looking for jobs, doing volunteer work to kill time and doing jobs that are only temporary, I have finally scored myself a casaul/part time job at Merrylands RSL Club. This is all thanks to Kelly, for telling me about the job, and Adrian, for being my referee =D. Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited =D !!! I kow it's not going to be easy since the exams are coming up, my assignments period is still not over and I have 2 weeks worth of clinical placements right after the end of the semester, but hopefully I can stick to the job and not get fired or something >.< !!! If you ever pass the RSL club, remember to come visit me =D. I'm doing customer service (I think? =S).

No comments: