Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 18 April 2010

sniff me, i dare you

17O41O - San San 姐姐's 22nd Birthday.

No, I'm joking. I don't want to be strip naked and felt all over just to justify myself that I have no drugs on me, what so ever. Strange how it was only males who were sniffed out by the police dog. For once, I'd like it if it was a female who gets singled out. You know what's also strange? The attractiveness bias.Today, I experienced, first hand, how policemen bias people due to their physical characteristics. They were more likely to target people that were less attractive people. It was stereotypically dark-skinned, bearded males who were clothed in dark clothes. No wonder social psychologists hate humans, ie. Lisa Zadro (my social psychologist lecturer).

For the second time, in a row, I volunteered for the Bring It On Festival, which was held at the Fairfield Showgrounds. However, unlike last year, it was more spacious, less crowded and less entertaining unfortunately. There really isn't much to mention about besides the usual freebies, the rendezvous with old friends and the dog sniffing. The t-shirt colour was the same as last years, the sausage sizzle for the free BBQ voucher was not filling and they didn't provide bottles of water this year =/ I think it was mostly because of bad organizing skills. OH! I did manage to make something for Minhky's up coming birthday =). I hope he'll like it because it's all hand-made =).

Me, Mark and Livia.
Livia, Wendy and I.
 Shirley and I got our faces painted =).

Gah! This week's going to be one hell of a busy one: Human Biology exam, Foundations of Health group meeting, PhotoSoc executive meeting, PhotoSoc photoshoot, masquerade birthday party. I hope I'll be able to cope this week =/. 

PS. Adrian a really good job in looking after the volunteers =) thanks! 
PSS. Thanks Livia andMark for the photos.

No comments: