Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 3 October 2009

SEF-WHAT?

SEFTON!

So why am I celebrating their graduation with them, seeing that I am not a Seftoner? Simple - because they bothered to come to our formal, to visit us =).

Con-Graduation - Carina Guan.

Yes, she is so adorably lame xD! Anyways, it was my first time to Bicentennial Park yesterday, and boy was it big! I wish I could have taken some photos to show you how big the place was! Rather than me being bothered about giving a description of the place, why don't you have a look below:

Aerial shot of Bicentennial Park.

Some Seftoners played football, some walked around, some sat down to talk and some went biking. Eric gave me mini tour of the park hahaha! Thank you Eric! We found this pretty garden which we beleve is dedicated to lovers. We also saw a fountain, planet/star architectures and a large sundial! Seeing that I didn't want to eat their food because I'd feel guilty about eating and not paying, Eric, Vicky and Mimi were nice enough to give some food to me =D thank you!

Vicky, Carmen, Maxine and I.
Me, Jennifer, Mimi, Lily and friend.
Photo I took of Eric, sitting in the sundial.

Like what Eric always says 'Onwards!' Manly beach, here we come! Oh, please don't ride a ferry on a cold and windy day? If so, bring extra warm clothes! And a hat =). We made sand castles, played in the sand, etc. but I think people preferred Bondi instead =). Oh wells! There's always after the HSC! It'll be summer then! You know, I wished we stayed longer because it was said that the penguins were going to come out at night, to breed. Alas, our stomach disagreed. Back to the city!

Vicky and I at Manly.

Vicky, Eric and I were so hungry and tired that we went ahead and ate somewhere while the others were still deciding where to eat. We had kebabs =) and we even made our own kebab remix song >=D LOL! Thank you to Vicky and Eric again for shouting me food xO! I feel so bad! I owe you guys!

After eating, we met up with the other at a cafe and seeing that they were still eating, we started stacking glasses =) ROFLS! I guess were were noisy, because the waitress came and took it away from us LOL!

Then came the games! There was this game called the Taiko game and the game utilises those Asian drums we see in lion dances and at festivals. Eric, Andrew and Vicky got addicted to teh game hahaha! They even said they wanted to buy one xD!

You know, I haven't been to Capitols for a very long time, and when I did go I couldn't help but think how colourful the place was! The photo machines, the music and the grabbing toy machines *sigh* doesn't that bring back old memories? I remembered how I once spent almost $1O to get one toy from those machines. Am I hopeless or what?

Passion Flower sure is the best place to go for a sugar rush >=D Actually, ERIC is the best person to go to for a sugar rush ROFLS! Again, the waitress had to take the cup, containing bags of sugar, away from us because we were stacking it up, playing with it, and pouring it into everything we can find =). To hide the evidence, we placed the empty packets into one, making it look like there's something inside, and almost left the empty packets in the cup. Keyword: almost. Anyways, back to the shots of sugar >=). Vicky, Andrew, Jack, Vincent and I all had a go in sculling down shots of sugar concoctions, made by Eric. You do NOT want to know the consequences... All I can say is everyone got high at some point. Vincent and Vicky's duration of sugar rush seemed to be evenly spread out while Jack and mine sugar rush were more like an explosion. You know, why get drunk on alcohol when you can get high on sugar? LOL! You might want to drink lots of water afterward. I still have a slight head ache from the sugar rush last night xO! If you liked to see what happened at Passion Flower please go to this site and this site.


2OO9, Capital Square, 12 AM, 'EM PLEH!' - Vicky Fong.

PS. Vicky + Melissa + Vibrating phone = ROFLMAOS
PSS. I'm uploading pictures from other people. Thank you!

No comments: