Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 2 June 2009

camping indoors

Ring ring. Ring ring.
"Hello?"
"Hello, may I speak to Fiona Woo please?"
"Yeah, I am..."
"Oh Fiona, It's me, Mrs. Rogers. I'm just informing you that the camp will be canceled tomorrow."
"What?"
"It's because the camping place is used as a quarantine site for the swine flu."
"Oh... Damn!"
"Yes. So tomorrow, you will just come to school but we' still do the activities in the hall. You can dress in mufty. Do you by any chance have Cindy Vuong's number?....."

THat was the devastating call which ruined my entire week. Due to the spreading of swine influenza, the place we were going to is used as a quarantine site for people who are unable to go home or to their designated location. So rather than being home sick and exhausted from the excitement, I'm annoyed and disappointed. What's even worse is that although Mrs. Rogers' going to give us another camp (in August... after our TRIALS =.=') we aren't going to receive a refund for the day we're NOT using up - we're only doing the other half of the activities, including the fun activities and and the field studies, which we haven't accomplish at school.

Mrs. Rogers permitted us to wear casual, I guess she was trying to make us feel better about not going to the camp. We listened to the HSC veteran markers/teachers and we did field studies of our first chosen subject. Biology was my first choice, and hence I went bug catching and plant observing for the field study. Okay, so we had pizza for free, but the day was still depressing. The school photos didn't actually helped either. Yes, Mr. Donohue finally was bothered enough to give us back our photos, unfortunately it just led to even more disappointment. Since I already mentioned about it earlier, I'm not bothered to continue ranting about it. Was it a good day yesterdsay? I'd give it a 4/10, but that's my opinion. Maybe other people found it enjoyable =P.

No comments: